This week, The Musafir Stories speaks to Meenakshi Arvind, an avid traveler, business woman and mom! Buckle up as Meenakshi takes us on this mother of all road trips, from Coimbatore, India to London, England!
Today's destination: London!
Nearest Airport: NA
Nearest Railway Station: NA
Prerequisites - permits, visas, carnet and loads of patience!
Time of the year - March 2017
Length of the itinerary: 70 days, 24K kms!!
- Meenakshi starts off the preparation by mapping out the route and preparing the permits and visas well in advance.
- The plan is to drive through 24 countries, across continents, over 70 days and 24K kms to end in London as a mark of celebrating 70 years of Indian independence.
- Meenakshi shares her approach, preparation, planning and the run up to the big day.
- Stories of some mishaps, some surprises and loads of memorable moments.
- Driving into London with a range of emotions and memories for a lifetime
Follow the Musafir stories on