This is a loose format of the podcast, not set in stone, but just gives some structure to our discussion given the limited time we have for each episode.
- 1. Introduction (Guest background/guest blog promotion) – done by hosts
- 2. Personal story - who are you, where are you from, when did the travel bug get you/year started, full time/what were you doing before this/job etc– done by Blogger
- 3. Travel destination in India (this section, along with point 4 is the focus of the podcast and will cover about 20-25mins) – done together, but the blogger does most of the talking
- a. Where are we going? Why are we going?
- b. How did you discover this place? When do we go (best time to travel)? What to pack?
- c. How to get there, means of transport(flight/train/car/schedule)
- 4. Travel itinerary – done together, but the blogger does most of the talking
- Day1 highlights...Day2 highlights..etc. (Aim is to cover at least 3-4 points of interest)
- a. Experiences, culture
- b. Lodging
- c. Budget
- 5. Memorable/awkward/forgettable moments during the trip– done by Blogger
- 6. Advice/travel tips/anything you’d do differently in hindsight– done by Blogger
- 7. What projects are you currently working on/planning - done by Blogger
- 8. How to reach you – social media/blog– done by Blogger
- 9. Buffer for additional questions/closing
- Skype audio/Zencastr will be used for recording the podcasts. All you will need is a laptop/PC with internet and a pair of headphones/earphones that come with a mic.